Thursday, April 14, 2011

One of My Favorite Colors

So I have been giving my nails a break from polish for about 2 weeks now. They have had nothing on them, NODDA! I was polishing them so often and there came a point where within 8 hours of polishing, the color would peel off in on piece. Not sure why?? I have tried a million and one different ways, and products. Most recently I was using the Orly Bonder, Followed by 2 coats of my polish color of choice and Seche Vite top coat! Why would it work perfect for weeks and suddenly start to peel? Maybe the nail bed was too dry? I have no idea! Well during the rest period, my cuticles were so dry and peely. And I have been using the Burts Bee's lemon cuticle cream, solar oil, and even tried the Rose Salve. Ugggg!



Well tonight my friends, I polished my nails with one of my fave go to colors, Essie Splash of Grenadine! I love love love this color. Sometimes when I use this color, when it starts to chip/peel, I take it off and put this same color right back on! Also, I'm hoping it will last a few days with no peeling. And it will also help my cuticles. It seems my cuticles are better when my nails are polished!

Happy Friday!
XOXO
Lisa
&
Eli

1 comment:

Lizaboo said...

Oooh this colour is soo girlie and pretty! love xx :O)