Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day and Good Friday

Happy Earth Day and Good Friday,

After reading all Earth Day perks, I decided to get off my bum and enjoy the beautiful day in Sunny Phoenix along with all the perks of Earth Day. So I packed up my magazines, my laptop, and all my needs for a day of lunch and shopping with my special little self. I find myself to be a wonderful person to hang out with :), when my significant other is away. Off I go, and no sooner than I got my lunch ordered and set up my computer at the table, I got a VERY important phone call. And this call means I had to drop everything and run. Now I cant exactly share with you the details of the call just yet, but I hope very soon I can. So in the meantime, please continue to pray for me. Because at this point the prayers, I think, have been working. So keep up the good work my friends. And just know, this is a good thing. I only hope I can share this happy news with you very soon. I just need confirmation 1st. Trying not to get my hopes up but Im so excited about the possibility.

But amongst all my rushing around, I was able to get my free starbucks iced tea.......

and my free Ginger Peach iced tea from Nordy's Cafe .......................



These 2 places was giving free tea or coffee to customers that brought their own reusable mugs/cups to the store. And I love tea so I decided to take full advantage. And I must confess, the Ginger Peach was the bestest. Its my favorite. One other quick stop into Orgins. For Earth Day, they were giving a full size facial cleanser with the trade of a cleanser that was empty or you were not satisfied with from home. My 1st stop was at the Dillards counter and they were all out. However they informed me the free standing store had plenty left. So I rushed off to the Orgins shop and picked up my free full size facial cleanser. There was a choice of "A perfect world" and "Checks and Balances". One is for oily and the other combination skin.




So all though my day did not go as planned. It turned out to be a very "Good Friday"!

Happy Easter to Everyone,
May you have a blessed holiday!

XOXO
Lisa
&
Eli

No comments: