Saturday, June 25, 2011

That's Right, I am Back!

Where have I been you ask? Well I have a few reasons why I have been MIA from the blog world.

1. Not much to really blog about. And well just not in the mood. I feel like you need to be in a certain mood to blog. And well when I blog, I want it to be happy stuff. With that being said, I am much happier now. Which leads me to the next reason.....

2. New job = Making an adjustment in my life. Including my sleep schedule. Well, Its been about 2 months now and I am doing good. Happy with my new life :) I guess a blog on my new job will be up next!

3. And well, I feel like my Blog is so blah. I really wish I was better at making it look nice. But I am not completely savy with all the stuff for the blog world.

I have still been following everyone's blog just not keeping up on mine. But I had a new twitter friend, Jen @ Perfectly Imperfect ask "When are you gonna blog again?" So thanks Jen for getting me back on it. And thanks for all the twitter followings :)

And that my friends is the best excuses I can come up with with. So more fun, happy blogs are coming you way!

1 comment:

Perfectly Jenn said...

Welcome back!! Thanks for the shout out pretty friend!!