Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Few of My Current Favorite Things!!

Like many of us, I get on "kicks" of things I am loving. So here are a few of my current loves.

1.
Butter London Nail polish. They have fantastic colors. Of course I still love OPI and Essie but when Butter London came to Ulta, I had to try it. And well, I am loving it.


2. Starbucks, Ive been loving the Caramel Frappe, and Iced Vanilla Chai. I really wish they could produce the caramel macchiato in frappe, OMG, Id die :) But I plan on trying The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf this weekend. Because, Kate @ Every Mile U Memory has spokes so highly of them. Update to follow after I try it.

3. Salads, Random I know but I've been eating lots of salads. Of course not the healthy kind but the yummy and unfortunately unhealthy kind. But hey, Im still getting my greens in, right? :) A local chain pizza place makes a Buffalo Chicken Ceasar Salad, and Im so addicted to this. Where and What is your favorite salad?
4. My new Lady GaGa CD. I know its mixed feeling out there but I will ALWAYS love Lady GaGa!


5. My pandora bracelet! Aaron bought me a new charm at Mall of America last week. My bracelet is almost full! Maybe room for a very skinny charm, LOL! Like always, there was a little pandora catalog in my bag and I am so loving this brown leather/gold bracelet that I found in the little book. I have a silver leather one, I may try to do something similiar with it.


7. Love, Love, Love my new Nike Air Max, and I designed a pair on Nike ID I really want.




That's it for now my friends! Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I love the yellow polish.. and I am so with you on Lady Gaga - I am a huge fan, and I love the album!! :)

Perfectly Jenn said...

I have yet to try a Butter polish but I really hope to soon
And i love non-healthy salads so much!!

I need to convince Allen that I need a Pandora bracelet