Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Switch Review

Finally got the chance to watch "The Switch" it was such a cute movie. I think there was a part that acutally brought a tear to my eye. Sebastian was the sweetest little boy! If you havent seen it yet, you should defintitely check it out! Its a typical Chic Flick, but can you really go wrong with a Chic Flick? Those are my favorite movies. Im not a big movie watcher but all the chick flicks are a must for me. Anyone see Bad Teacher? I've heard mixed reviews. What did you think?



2 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I will have to put this on my list, I haven't seen Bad Teacher but I really want to!

lil desiqua said...

I just saw Bad Teacher last week. It was just ok...the previews unfortunately showed most of the best parts. It was still a cute chick flick though, and I really like Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel,...but JT made me laugh out loud for real! especially in one part...you'll probably know it when/if you see it!

Haven't seen The Switch but it's definitely on my list!