Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Friday

Hope everyone is as happy as I am that friday is here! I was lucky enough that on fridays, we only have one doc in the office and he is off to France with the SKI TEAM which means a day off for me, WOOOOOHOOOOO! So, I was sure to make the most of my day, annual girly doc appt, not so fun but its outta the way. Breakfast at "The Farm" house with my love. They have the MOST amazing cinnamon rolls......


When we got home, there was a little visitor that ran into our garage as we were pulling in. BeeeeBeeep, Roadrunner.....


He was so cute, I chased him around the yard and took pictures. He wasn't too afraid so I was able to get a few pics! I've seen him in our neighborhood before but never at a good time to get pics. After I was done feeding him crackers, I came in to lounge with little Eli, followed by some playtime and late lunch on the patio ....



I would say today was "Perfect" in every way!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good day hun, that cinnamon roll looks amazing! :-)

http://stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

Lacey in the City said...

what a great day!