Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Sunday, Frappe, and Nail Polish of the Week!


Happy Sunday to all my blog friends, all 39 of you! Hopefully I will make it to 50 soon but Im just really not feeling it. Today, Eli and I was up and at em early bc it has been sooo hot here in the sunny sunny phoenix, Az. I wanted to beat the heat for a nice long walk, and that is what we did. I listened to some tunes on
siriusxm on the iphone app. If you have a subscription, and didnt know it, its a free app and you should definitely take advantage of it! Works on iphone and ipad and I believe other smart phones as well. After our walk, it is routine on sunday, Eli and I go for a starbucks run. But today there is a place on the corner that had a coupon in the paper for a free beverage so we went to the corner to B.L.D. and got a free 20 oz. beverage. The barista recommended a frappe vanilla caramel, and so yummy! I will definitely go back and try their smoothies and maybe the vanilla iced coffee. Its an actual restaurant, B.L.D. With a drive thru for drinks only, kinda a cool concept. However I wish they sold pasteries or bagels, or even a breakfast sandwich thru the drive thru!


.


O and did I mention, that I am loving this pretty blue nail polish. I have re-done my nails in the color a few times now :) It is Essie Mesmerize...........


Well the pictures are not that great, its pics with my iphone so this is the best I got. It is definitely not as dull as it apears in the pic. Its not super dark but not really bright either. Its a perfect blue :)

One more thing, before I run. I had a hair appt yesterday and on my way, I wanted an ice cold refreshing beverage so I pulled into starbucks and tried one of the new Very Berry Hibiscus drinks, D~E~L~I~S~H, recommend you try it for sure. Apparently it is made from coffee beans, it is not tea but is a fruity drink with caffeine.




Hope you are having a fantastic Sunday!

4 comments:

Angie said...

You will make it to 50 followers! :) It took me a while to get going on my blog. Do you have twitter?? That helps too!
I loooove the blue nail polish! so cute!

Lindsay said...

I love that blue! I was actually looking at it today in Target, but I managed to walk away without buying anything...

Lindsey said...

Ok where did you get that coffee coozie? It is so cute!!!!

Lindsey said...

Oh, and make that 41 followers now. You're almost there!