Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Have I Been Loving?


Ok I know I have been MIA. Back to work and busy. I love following Blogs more than posting. :) But today I had the day off work and went to lunch at one of my favorite places and took my missing gallbladder for a test drive. It was risky but I figured if my body didnt tolerate it, I had the day off. So me and my auntie headed to one of our favorite lunch spots. She was working but I rescued her away for a short time. We both ordered the exact same thing, Buffalo Chicken Ceasar Salad! Extra croutons bc they make their own and they are delish. So the good news is, my missing gallbladder had NO PROBLEMS. Yay for being able to eat my favorite salad again. Thank you Dr Chee!!

Then later in the day I headed to Starbucks with my little guy Eli. And tell me if this isnt the CUTEST starbucks drink you ever did see?? I ordered it from Etsy and I am so loving it.


The next thing I am loving is my new dish washing gloves! Yeah, I know so old fashioned right. Well, let me tell you, it really saves my nails if they are freshly polished. I have only used 'em a few times but they are super cute and serve a great purpose.


And the best thing is that my Brazilian Sister (exchange student that my family hosted many years ago), sent me a package all the way from Brazil and after a long wait, it FINALLY arrived in the USA. Yay to that! She sent me the cutest pair of Haviana;s and a cute planner. And I am loving that I have a planner I can write in :)



Thanks a million from many miles away Ana. I love you and miss you so much and hope to make it to see you and my #1 man Mickey Mouse.


And here is a picture from the last visit I had with sister Ana in 2007. We miss her and love her lots ♥ Beijos Sister!!!

3 comments:

Mallorie said...

Just found your blog via Dina at There's no Place Like home! :-) Your blog is so cute and your dog is adorable!!! Happy blogging!
Mallorie
www.the-happyhome.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

I am glad to see you had a nice day off! You got some cute little things this week! :-)

the girl in the red shoes said...

The coffee cup holder is to die for! So adorable!